Ready made Tortilla wraps are now readily available in most grocery stores. They are so versatile and can be used to make wraps, enchilladas, pizzas or these hot and spicy Tortilla sandwiches. I suppose some people could call them enchiladas with a difference. I love making these Hot and Spicy Tortilla Sandwiches as a quick snack at lunchtime.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 4 tortillas
- 4 teaspoons of coriander chutney (recipe is here)
- 4-6 teaspoons of salsa or tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of sweet corn
- 1 large pepper sliced finely
- 1 medium onion sliced finely
- 1 medium tomato
- grated cheddar cheese
- grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
1. Take one tortilla and spread it with tomato and green chutney.
5. Serve the Hot and Spicy Tortilla Sandwiches hot with some Mexican crisps like Doritos or similar.