Wow this has been an eventful May for me. We had a double Bank holiday this month and the children had time off from school too so we haven’t really stopped to relax at all. We’ve had get togethers with friends and relations, enjoyed the street parties for the Royal wedding, we’ve had Easter Egg hunt and to top it all we had the Euro Vision Song Party. With all this fun, I’ve not had much time for blogging.
Some of you will recall that Srivalli from spicing your life started an event called Kid’s delight. It’s being hosted each month by a new blogger. I had the pleasure of hosting this wonderful event from 16 April 2011 until 15 May 2011 where bloggers were asked to create and send in Healthy Vegetarian and Colourful recipe using fruit and vegetable. I received 45 exciting entries and I had real fun visiting all these blogs and looking at everyone’s different styles of cooking. I was also amazed at the variety of food families prepare for their children. It doesn’t matter which part of the World we live in, all of us are keen to make sure that our children eat good healthy and balanced food I present these entries in no partcular order. If I have missed out any entries – I sincerely apologise. Please get in touch and I’ll make sure your entry is included in this Round up.
Please click on the Blog name and it will take you to the blog and recipe.
1. Akheela from Torviewtoronto sent in Quinoa with Vegetables
3. Srivalli from Spicing your Life sent in these Vegetable Poha
4. Rani from Home Vegetarian Recipes sent this Kashmiri Pulav.
5. Miriam from In Vogue at Home sent in these Ice Lollies – Summer Delight on a stick.
6. Sobha from Good Food sent in these Bread Laddu
7. Marri from Hephziskitchen sent in this Fruit Bouquet
8. Sravani from Srav’s Cullinary Concepts sent in these Papaya muffins with chocolate chips
9. Vaishali from Ribbons to Pasta sent in this entry for Beet, carrot, oats Tikki burger
10. Shobha from Good Food sent in these Pasta Upma
11. Denise from Oh Taste N See sent in this Sweet and sour mango tofu.
12. Vidya from the V Kitchen sent in these falafel and Pita wrap
13. Madhusmita from Redspice sent in this Suji (Rawa) barfi
14. Sobha from Good Food sent in these Bread Laddu
15. Richa from Ambrosia sent in this thick Spinach and Carrot soup
16. Denise from Oh Taste N See sent in this Upside down pineapple cake.
17. Sheetal from Nicks n Jits Kitchen sent in this falafel sandwich
19. Madhusmita from Redspice sent in these Biscuit Sandwiches
19. Nutan Godbole from Rice N Spice sent in this Fruit Pizza
21. Nirmala from Nirmala’s kitchen sent in this mixed fruit milk shake
22.Vardhini from Vardhini’s kitchen sent in this Low fat Potato au gratin
23. Chandrani from Cuisine Delights sent in this Macaroni in tomato sauce, Indian style
24. Veena from Veenas Veg Junction sent in these stuffed chappatis
25. Sravani from Srav’s Culinary Concepts sent in these Spinach Vadas
26. Jyoti from Pages sent in this Fruit salad with Chaat
27. Anamika from Taste Junction sent in this Banana cake
28. Shy from Shy’s Kitchen Chronicles sent in this Simple and delicious meal in one (Baked Vagetables and Mushroom and Spinach cheese toast)
29. Jaleel Kamal from L samaiyalattakaasangkal sent in these crispy cauliflower
30. Priya from Priya’s Easy N Tasty recipes sent in this Bisi Bele Bath
31. Priya from Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes sent in these Beets, Soya chunks and Methi Pulao
32. .Priya from Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes sent in this Vegan Butternut Squash Soup
33.Priya from Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes sent in these Spinach,Sweetcorn & Mushroom Quesadillas
34. Priya from Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes sent in this Savoury Bellpepper & Broccoli Cake
39. Sobha from Good Food sent in these Chappati tortilla Pizza Rolls
Thank you all very much for your entries and a BIG special thanks to Srivalli for letting me host this event.