My apologies to my regular readers as I have not been able to share any new recipes with you lately. It’s been a difficult time for me and my family for the last few months and one of these days I will be able to talk about it. At the moment, I don’t feel ready to share the information as the pain is still unbearable. But when Tesco Flowers asked me to nominate one person to send flowers to – It cheered me up. As I walked along the river today, I could think of so many people in my life who deserve big bunches of flowers and thought how difficult it is going to be to choose just one person. If I could send unlimited flowers they would go to all the people listed below and some more:
- All the regular followers of my blog for being in touch by email and Facebook and keeping me motivated.
- All my friends who have been there to give me moral support. You keep giving even when I have nothing to give in return. Thanks for being in my life.
- My colleagues at work for being understanding when I have not been at work or not delivered a piece of work. You guys rock!
- My brothers and sister including brother in laws, sister in laws, nieces and nephews for the help and support they have given me throughout my life. Thank you so much for all the lovely gifts you keep bringing to cheer me up. And not forgetting the shopping you all do for me when I can’t manage it.
- My sons for making me laugh and knowing exactly what say when I want to hear it the most. Thank you for all the flowers, chocolates and outings you arranged for me.
- And my dear husband with whom I can share my tears and fears. Thanks for being in my life and always being positive and giving me reasons to look forward.
I don’t have many wishes in life but as long as I have my family and friends around me I’ve got it all. As I can only nominate one person, I thought long and hard and decided to nominate my husband to receive these flowers for two reasons. One is that they are his favourite and the second one is because it’s fathers day in a few days so the timing is perfect. These flowers which come in their own vase will have a simple personalised message – Happy father’s day. Thanks for being in our life.
I have never bought my husband flowers in all the years we have been together so I hope he loves receiving them.
Do you think men love receiving flowers? Would you send flowers to a man?
Disclaimer: Thanks to Tesco for the inspiration