In UK , we are enjoying really lovely warm weather now and obviously should be drinking more water. A lot of us don’t like plain water so perfectly clear is a big hit with us as they flavour the water with zero sugar. You can find out more information about Perfectly Clear water here and their kids range here.
I got sent a selection of Perfectly Clear water to taste and review so I tried my hand at making some mocktails. These mocktails are non alcoholic and can be made using any mixer drinks with the flavoured water.
- Strawberry Basil Margarita:
- 1 bottel chilled Perfectly Clear Strawberry flavoured chilled water (500 mls)
- 2-3 tsps Lime Juice
- Ice cubes as required
- Basil leaves
- some sliced strawberries and lemon slices for garnishing
- Mix all the above ingredients in a jug or a drinks shaker. Mix well and serve cold.
2. Berry Lemonade mojito
- 1 bottle chilled Perfectly Clear Summer Fruits water (500mls)
- Fresh blueberry juice
- 2 cups lemonade
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a jug or mixer and shake well. Serve cold.
3. Singapore Sling mojito:
- 1 bottle chilled Perfectly Clear Cherry flavoured water (500 mls)
- 2-3 tabls lemon juice
- Cherry juice ( or can use Vimto or Ribena)
- 1-2 cherries for garnishing (optional)
- Ice as required
- Put all the ingredients into a mixer blender and blend for a couple of minutes.
4. Orange Mojito
- 1 bottle chilled perfectly Clear Lemon and Lime flavoured water(500 mls)
- 1 cup Freshly squeezed orange juice
- fresh mint
- Ice as required
- Mix all the ingredients in a drinks shaker or a Jug. Mix well and Serve cold.
Perfectly Clear water tastes fine by itself but it makes a great mixer for making macktails or coctails.
Disclaimer: I was provided with the free products in return for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this Post are mine and not influenced by anyone.