What do you give to someone who has everything? Or what do you get for a friends or relations who live away from you? A hamper is one of the ways to make their day feel special and to let them know that you care about them. I got sent a Simply Delicious Hamper from Prestige Hampers to review. The simply delicious hamper was inside a wicker hamper basket and I couldn’t wait to see what was in the hamper. Prestige Hampers have gifts to suit all occasions and budgets. This Hamper had the following goodies:
- Founders Stone Shiraz
- Founders Stone Pinot Grigio
- Belgian Chocolate Thins Mint
- Sweet Chilli and Lime crisps
- Mint Chocolate Cremes
- Minty Crisp Dark Chocolate
- Biscoffee Cappuccino Coffee Shortbread
- Belgian Fancy Truffles Cocoa Pieces
- English Afternon Tea
- Monto Bo Jangles Pistachio Marooned Truffles
- After Dinner Coffee Pouch
- Cheesy Nibbles
- Mrs Bridges Ploughmans Chutney
The hamper makes a perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries or any other occasion. This gift hamper will make anyone feel pampered.
It was hard to resist some of the the chocolate goodies and they got eaten within days.
One of the advantages of ordering a hamper online is that you don’t have to pick the assortment of unusual gifts to make it up. Plus you don’t have to take it to the Post office or organise a courier to deliver it. You just order a hamper of your choice, leave a personal message and let the hamper company deliver your gift within a day. So next time you run out of ideas of what to get me, just send me a luxury hamper with my favourite goodies.
And there is more:
I was also send a couple more items to review which would also make great items to include in hampers:
Adding sunshine to your cup, the new tea ranges bring summer with well curated ingredients inspired by food and flavour. The latest Tea Blend range burst with fruit and essences of the exotic gastronomic notes and work well as iced teas too:
Tea Blends sent were:
- Banana Bee – Rooibos Herbal infusion: Biscuity hits of rooibos are chased by mellow accents of banana, all rounded off nicely with the soothing sweetness of honey. This tea is the bees knees.
- Lemon Verbena – Herbal infusion: From South America’s lemon verbena to South Asia’s lemongrass, we’ve paired up the loveliest lemon flavours on earth for this mellow citrus celebration.
- Paradise Punch – Green Tea: Let papaya, coconut, lemongrass and other faraway flavours lift you up, up and away from daily life for a moment. A little tropical island break for the senses.
If you like drinking fruit flavoured Hot drinks when relaxing – than these teas are perfect for you
2. I was also sent TrueStart Cold Brew Coffee. TrueStart Coffee is a Bristol-based startup and one of the fastest growing young brands in the UK. Founders and husband-and-wife team Helena and Simon Hills started TrueStart.
Helena and Simon’s journey started when the pair were triathlon training, and searching for a coffee that gave them a boost without sending their hearts racing. After discovering that the caffeine in coffee is both varied and unpredictable, they developed the first coffee in the world to provide a boost with no crash thanks to a stable caffeine content. TrueStart’s coffee is super clean and sourced from where Helena used to live in South America. However, there has always been more to Helena and Simon, and to TrueStart, than just fitness. They stopped drinking alcohol in May last year and saw a gap for a cool adult soft drink in bars and at festivals. TrueStart NitroCoffee was born. The dynamic duo decided to invest in a vibrant brand overhaul and range of innovative bottled Cold Brew Coffees to truly reflect their “dive in” attitude to life, and naturally energise go-getting consumers who feel the same.
I tried the TrueStart Chilli Chocolate Cold Brew Coffee which claims to be made from pure, premium Arabica coffee, brewed with filtered water for 12 hours for a perfectly smooth, naturally energising brew. I love the smell of coffee and chocolate so I knew that this would be my kind of a cold coffee. I loved the smell and taste too. The taste was smooth – not like bitter coffee even though it wasn’t sweet. It had a hint of chili too so I enjoyed having it with my Kenyan Chevdo. The whole range of the Cold Brew range is sugar free, 100% natural, zero calories, vegan and hyper-sustainable. If you like cold coffee with exciting flavours then this is for you.
Sellers do you any products you want me to try and review? If yes get in touch with my at email@example.com
Disclaimer: I was provided with the free products to try in return for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this Post are mine and not influenced by anyone.
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook and Follow us on Twitter. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.