Penne Pasta bake is a very healthy and easy to make recipe – perfect for dinner or lunch. What I like about Penne Pasta bake recipe is that you don’t even need to add any oil to it.
Ingredients to serve 4 people
- 6 cups of Penne or Fusilli Pasta
- 6 cups of Passata ( you can use tinned tomatoes but will need more as the sauce will not be as thick as Passata)
- 7-8 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt for the pasta sauce and one for the pasta.
- Pepper to taste
- 2-3 cups of grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
1. Blend the passata, onions and garlic and heat the sauce.
2. Add the salt and pepper.
3. Once heated, let it simmer gently.
4. This basic sauce can be made ahead and frozen too to use anytime you cook pasta or spaghetti. If you like hot and spicy pasta, you can add fresh green chillies to the sauce. You can also add some vegetables to the sauce if you wish to.
5. Whilst the sauce is heating up, boil 1-2 litres of water with a teaspoon of salt. You need enough water to enable you to cover the pasta and allow it to boil.
6. Once boiled, add the pasta to the water.
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on email@example.com for more information.