Who says you can’t use Balti Sauce in Pasta?
Balti sauce Curry is a favourite in our household. we all love the taste of the homemade Balti Sauce so when ever I make a batch, I make extra to use in other cooking. Adding Balti sauce instead of normal tomato sauce to pasta adds a real Indian taste to a traditional Italian dish.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 cups of penne pasta (you can use any pasta)
- 4 cups of home made balti sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese Vegans use Cheese Alternative like Violife Violife Original.
- some Olive oil (optional)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 sweet pepper for garnishing ( you can use any peppers or chillies for garnishing)
1. Take a large saucepan and fill it with water and allow to boil ( you need to have enough water to cook the pasta). Add 1 teaspoon salt and a couple of drops of oil and then add the pasta. Follow the instructions on the packet to cook the pasta. Once cooked, drain the pasta.
2. Heat the Balti sauce and add the pasta to it and stir well.
3. Transfer the pasta mixture to an oven proof dish. Sprinkle some cheese topped with oregano and cook it in a preheated oven 160°C or 325°F (Gas mark 3) for 15 minutes.
4. Serve the balti pasta hot.
You may wish to check out the following pasta recipes on my blog:
Do you have any unusual pasta sauce recipes?
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.