- 1 cup Greek style Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly grated coconut for garnishing (optional)
- 2 green chilles for garnishing
- 2 teaspoon of my green chutney (recipe here)
4. As an option you can add some tempering to the chutney. Take one – two teaspoons of oil and heat it. Add a couple of pinches of mustard seeds to the oil and when they finish popping add them to the chutney before transferring it to the serving dish. (some add urad dall to the oil which would need to brown before adding it to the chutney)
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on email@example.com for more information.