- 2 cups of valor( Dolichos Lablab or Hyacinth bean) prepared into small pieces. See here how to prepare valor.
- 1 medium sized aubergine cut into cubes.
- half a cup of fresh chopped methi (fenugreek)
- 10 muthias (muthiya) (you can use more if you like) Recipe for muthias is here
- one cup of passata ( you can use canned tomatoes if you wish)
- 3-4 cloves garlic which should be really crushed finely
- 2 tbls cooking oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- salt to taste
- chilly powder to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbls lemon juice (optional)
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on email@example.com for more information.