All my Quorn recipes have been posted especially for my sons and all young students who love Quorn and are looking for quick recipe ideas.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 cups of Quorn chicken style pieces
- 2 cups of any mixed vegetables. (I used frozen mixed vegetables)
- 2 cups of Passata (you can use tinned tomatoes as well but may need slightly more)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper or chilly powder
- ½ teaspoon of cumin and coriander powder
- pinch of turmeric
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Any dry herbs like rosemary or chives
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2-3 nests of plain noodles (I used Sherwoods noodles)
2. Heat some olive oil and add the grated garlic to it. Make sure, the garlic doesn’t burn. ( You can fry some onions too if you like onions before adding the marinated mixture too if you wish.). Add the marinated mixture to the oil and allow it to cook gently for 15 minutes or until it’s bubbling hot.
3. Boil some water and cook the noodles. You can also serve Quorn Curry : Quorn Chicken Style pieces with vegetables and noodles with naan, rice or spaghetti.
4. Drain the noodles and serve them topped with the Quorn Curry : Quorn Chicken Style pieces with vegetables and noodles.