These fries taste a lot better than ordinary chips as they are lightly coated with chickpea flour as well as spices. They are great eaten with ketchup or any dip.
- 5 medium potatoes
- 2 tbls chick pea flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp hot chili powder (optional)
- oil to fry them in
- Peel, wash and slice the potatoes like chips.
- Spread them out on a plate and sprinkle the chickpea flour,salt and pepper on the potatoes and mix using well using your hands.
3. Heat some oil i a wok and fry the coated chips until they are crispy on the outside but soft inside.
4. Sprinkle some chili powder on the chips and serve them hot with any sauce or dip.