Want a quick but healthy lunch or dinner?
Add these ingredients to your shopping list and you’ll have a meal ready to go in no time.
- Pack of pre-made, chilled falafel such as these from Cauldron
- Selection of cooking peppers (capsicums), red onions and red chilli (optional)
- 1 pack (250 grams) Halloumi cheese
- Soft tortilla wraps (seeded for extra omega oils)
- salt and cumin powder to taste
- 2-3 tbls passata
How to prepare
What do you think: Could this be your family’s next quick meal? Do you have other ideas for fast cooking? Let me know in the comments!
You may wish to try the following recipes from my blog using tortillas:
- Hot and Spicy Tortilla Sandwiches
- Tortilla wraps with Quinoa, vegetables and nuts
- Spicy Vegetarian Tortilla Wraps – A healthy and quick snack idea
- Quick falafel, halloumi and vegetable wraps
- Vegan wraps with potato and cheese
- Vegetarian Enchiladas with homemade Enchilada sauce
- Mexican Enchiladas
- Tortilla Pizza
- Tortilla wraps and sandwiches
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on email@example.com for more information.