Ready made Tortilla wraps are now readily available in most grocery stores. They are so versatile and can be used to make wraps, enchilladas, pizzas or these hot and spicy Tortilla sandwiches. I suppose some people could call them enchiladas with a difference. I love making these Hot and Spicy Tortilla Sandwiches as a quick snack at lunchtime.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 4 tortillas
- 4 teaspoons of coriander chutney (recipe is here)
- 4-6 teaspoons of salsa or tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of sweet corn
- 1 large pepper sliced finely
- 1 medium onion sliced finely
- 1 medium tomato
- grated cheddar cheese
- grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
1. Take one tortilla and spread it with tomato and green chutney.
5. Serve the Hot and Spicy Tortilla Sandwiches hot with some Mexican crisps like Doritos or similar.
Do try out these recipes using tortillas from my blog:
- Tortilla wraps and samosas
- Spicy Vegetarian tortilla wraps
- Tortilla wraps with Quinoa, vegetables and nuts
- Quick falafel, halloumi and vegetable wraps
- Tortilla pizza
- Vegetarian Enchiladas with homemade Enchilada sauce
- Cheese and pepper salad sandwiches
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips? LIKE us on facebook and Follow us on Twitter. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.