Ingredients for 30 pooris depending on the size.
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup olive oil for using between layers
- ¼ cup plain flour to use for dusting
- 1 litre sunflower oil for frying
3. Roll out one ball into a round chappati.
4. Spread Olive oil on the rolled out chappati and dust some flour on it.
5. Cover with the second chappati on which you spread with some oil and dust with flour….
You may wish to try other Snack recipes from my blog:
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on email@example.com for more information.