Let me introduce to you the kindle version of the Green Smoothies – The Weight Loss & Detox Secret by Jonathan Vine which I was asked to review. By the time you finish reading this book, Green Smoothies will become your new Super Healthy food which you never have to feel guilty about eating. Green smoothies are nutritious, providing your body with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. Packed with nutrients used to fight diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease, you will begin to wonder why you have gone so long without enjoying green smoothies.
For those of you thinking I don’t like vegetables – there is a great selection of ingredients to choose from and you can mix them to your own taste. The book tells you about the nutritional and health benefits of the ingredients in each smoothie recipe.
In this book you will discover:
- What is a Green Smoothie?
- What’s So Good About Green Smoothies?
- Nutritional Value and Health Benefits of Green Smoothies
- The Healthiest Weight Loss Program Methodology e.g to replace breakfast and lunch with a healthy smoothie and eat a well balanced dinner which will in return help with loosing weight.
- Types of Green Smoothies e.g try the low fat green smoothies if you are trying to loose weight.
- Tasty Tips and alternatives you can use e.g Start with adding more fruit in the beginning in case you don’t like vegetables and slowly reduce the amount of fruit over time.
- The best of all the book includes 50 delicious recipes that use green leafy vegetables, fruits and non-dairy milk or yogurt to create nutritious, filling drinks for your day-to-day menu. Each recipe lists the nutritional information per serving which can be used with a calorie controlled diet.
If you are looking for healthy easy to follow smoothie recipes using everyday ingredients – this book is perfect for you.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.