- Unsliced baguettes or French bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- one red pepper
- 2 tbls sweetcorn
- one onion
- 2 green chilies
- i cup grated cheese (I used cheddar cheese)
- some oregano
- a small mixture of salt, pepper, coriander and cumin powder mixed to your taste
- 2 tablespoons Passata sauce (or any tomato sauce)
1. Slice the bread and put it under the grill to brown on one side.
2. Cut the onions, green chilies and pepper (you can use other toppings too).
3. Add the spice mixture and olive oil to the sliced vegetables and sweetcorn.
4. Remove the bread from the grill and butter the uncooked side.
5. Top it with the sliced vegetables covered in olive oil.
6. Pop this under the grill for a minute.
7. Spread the cheese on top of the vegetables.
8. Cook FRENCH BREAD PIZZA under the grill until the cheese starts to melt.
9 Sprinkle with Oregano and serve on its own or with baked potatoes
If you find that you don’t have enough time to make a base:
- Use a french bread as a base. Checkout my French Bread recipe here
- Use naan bread as a base. Checkout my recipe for naanza here.
- Use Tortillas as a base. Checkout my recipe for Tortilla Pizza here.
- Get the ready rolled pizza bases. Checkout my recipe here
- Use a ready made short crust base to make a pizza. Checkout my recipe here.
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on email@example.com for more information.