Cauliflower and peas is one of those curries you can cook in a jiffy if te cauliflower is ready prepared beforehand. To make it a bit more colourful I added some frozen peas to the cauliflower.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- One medium cauliflower – washed and cut into small pieces.
- one cup frozen peas
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil (Most cooking oils are fine but try and use one which is low in saturated fats and trans fats)
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of ground cumin (jeera) powder.
- One cup of fresh or tinned tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped finely
- small piece of ginger – grated finely
- 2 green chilies also finely chopped
- A small bunch of fresh coriander.
How do you serve your gobi mutter curry?
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on email@example.com for more information.