I love experimenting with herbs and spices to making all the Indian breads a bit more exciting. I tried making these parathas by adding cheese and oregano and the results were amazing.
- 2 cups of plain chappati flour (or strong wheat flour)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 heaped spoonfuls butter
- pinch of turmeric
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- I cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sunflower oil for layering the paratha and frying them
Check out the variety of paratha recipes on my blog :
- Plain parathas
- Garlic and coriander Triangle parathas
- Alu stuffed paratha
- Stuffed Parathas (Flatbread) with Quinoa, vegetables and nuts
- parathas with herbs and bread crumbs
- rolled parathas
- spicy parathas with tomato and onion
- Vegan parathas with apple
- Paneer and cheddar cheese stuffed parathas
- PIzza paratha
- Orange Flavoured Paneer Stuffed in Parathas
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.