Have you tried these vegan soft tacos ? These boats are extra soft and its boat-shaped tortillas can holdany of your tasty fillings in at every bite. My son usually buys them to serve chili in.. I used them to serve my version of bhel. The boats can be warmed in the oven to crisp up too. Either way, the boats dont leak and are great for having bhel with all the chutneys and fillings. T
- Chick peas and potato curry – Recipe here
- Sev noodles – Can use ready made or Recipe here
- 1 large onion grated finely
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 4-5 tbls green chutney- Recipe here
- 4-5tbs tamarind and dates chutney- Recipe here
- Fresh lemon to taste
1. Make the chick peas and potato curry. Make it hot and spicy as well as sweet and sour.
2. Heat the soft tacos in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees C. (gas mark 4 or 180 degrees F. Make sure that the tacos are crunchy.
3. Fill the tacos to your taste. I added the chick pea and potato curry, topped it with the green coriander chutney, dates and tamarind chutney, sev noodles, grated onions, pomegranate seeds and lemon to taste. The crunchy tacos with the spicy fillings make a perfect snack.
So who loves making bhel using baked beans?
How do you eat your taco boats?
If you have a hunger for Authentic Vegetarian Food then subscribe to my blog and receive delectable recipes and new Innovative foodie updates! Hungry for more Vegetarian Tips ? LIKE us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. All the recipes are with step by step instructions and photographs and all of them have been tried, tested, easy to cook and delicious.
If you are interested in one to one or group cookery lessons, or any corporate team building events – email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Disclaimer: This post and recipe is shared as I liked the product. I was not paid or sent any free samples by the company. The views and comments are mine.